Essential Guide to Creating Mood Boards
Everything you need to know to create successful mood boards in Illustrator and Photoshop
Learn how to find inspiration and create beautiful, well structured mood boards
Have you ever felt stuck when designing, or lacked clarity or direction?
Are you looking for a way to design smarter and faster?
Do you want to learn some simple steps to be able to create mood boards that are well balanced?
Or, would you love to be able have stock pile of mood board templates that you can reuse by quickly add images to?
If you said YES to any of the above.... then you're in the right place
The Essential Guide to Creating Mood Boards could be exactly what you're looking for
Get ready to learn how to create mood boards and mood board templates that you can reuse over and over
Here's what you'll get:
* You will learn where to find and how to collate inspiration. No more getting stuck for design ideas
* Learn the essential elements and techniques to creating successful and well structured mood boards. Let your ideas sing!
* Lots of visual examples showing you the different types of mood boards you can create with guidance on how to create them
* Video tutorials showing you step by step how to create mood boards in both Photoshop and Illustrator
* Create your very own mood board templates that you can reuse over and over. These tricks can also be used to create your social media templates. What a time saver!
Get started now!
How is this course different?
This is a comprehensive course that will give you a solid foundation to creating mood boards.
You will be guided step by step from collecting inspiration through to creating finished mood boards and mood board templates. There are no steps skipped here!
What does this mean?
By the end of this course you will having a firm understanding of how to find and collate inspiration for your designs and then turn that inspiration into beautiful, well structured mood boards.
They will not only look amazing but they will save you time when you're designing.
Learn the secrets to creating well-balanced mood boards every time
Hi, I’m Rachelle and I created Pattern and Design so I could teach an ever-growing community of creatives to follow their passion and learn about surface pattern design. After spending years as a surface pattern designer and a face-to-face educator of design I wanted to be able to share my knowledge with a larger audience.
I know how important it is to get the right training so you can have a great foundation to build your design knowledge. I was able to make a career from doing something I love and I want to share my knowledge so others can do the same.