Do you want to learn how to create beautiful, seamless pattern repeats in Illustrator the right way?
Are you unsure of what a technical repeat is, let alone how to create one?
Have you tried creating pattern repeats but they never seem to work?
Or, do you know how to create basic repeat patterns but want to build on that so you can create more interesting designs
If you said YES to any of the above.... then you're in the right place
The Ultimate Guide to Creating Seamless Pattern Repeats in Illustrator could be exactly what you're looking for
Get ready to learn the how to create seamless repeats in Illustrator
Here's what you'll get:
* You will learn how to create the most common repeat systems in Illustrator as well as the foundation skills required to create successful repeating patterns
* Learn how to create 10 different repeat systems including a full drop repeat, half drop repeat (plus 1/4 & 1/3 drops), brick repeat (plus 1/4 & 1/3 bricks), stripes, diagonals and check designs
* Not only will you be shown step by step how to create repeats, you will also learn the mechanics and fundamentals behind each of the repeat systems
* This course covers creating repeats from scratch in Illustrator, using the Pattern Options Panel as well the steps to creating repeats in early versions of Illustrator
* Step by step videos guiding you through every part of the process
* PDF eBook of the 11 most common repeat systems
How is this course different?
Not only will you be guided step by step through how to create 10 different types of pattern repeats in Illustrator, you will also learn the fundamentals behind each of the different types of repeats.
What does this mean?
By the end of this course you will having a firm understanding of how each repeat system works which means you will be able to more easily and quickly create successful surface pattern designs.
Master the basics and create surface pattern repeats like a pro
Hi, I’m Rachelle and I created Pattern and Design so I could teach an ever-growing community of creatives to follow their passion and learn about surface pattern design. After spending years as a surface pattern designer and a face-to-face educator of design I wanted to be able to share my knowledge with a larger audience.
I know how important it is to get the right training so you can have a great foundation to build your design knowledge. I was able to make a career from doing something I love and I want to share my knowledge so others can do the same.